Sunday, November 14, 2010

Need flirting/girl advice?

I am a guy in my early twenties and have always had problems knowing how to flirt and when girls are flirting with me. I think my fears of rejection and the fear i will be a creep are always things that are on my mind. My confidence isn't the best but it isn't horrible either as i am a very social person with girls(usually just with ones i already know or not attracted too) and know that i am an attractive guy. I have dated and had girlfriends before but they were always the first one to make the move. One reason i post this is because i am in a wedding in a couple weeks and the bride is really trying to hook me up with the bridesmaid i'm walking with, saying we would be a great match. I want to come off as a confident guy, that can flirt and hold a conversation with this girl. I am just afraid the wedding will come and go and i will be kicking myself for not trying harder to see if things would work between me and her. I hope someone has some good advice. Thanks.Need flirting/girl advice?
First off, you need to introduce yourself, with a smile or a hello!



With weddings, especially here in the UK, the bridesmaids and 'page boys' (which i assume you are being as you will be walking with her) sit at the same table. Make a LOT of eye contact, smile, be confident.



As the night draws out, ask her to dance, or compliment her on say, her dress or hair (us girls LOVE that)! And be yourself, we also like someone who makes us laugh, dont be geekily funny (i.e. get up and do a weird dance), but be 'cool funny' tell her about a situation you've been in at say a wedding before! It'll all flow from there!



P.s. dont get drunk, otherwise you could ruin everything!!



Good luck :) xNeed flirting/girl advice?
say can i borrow your lipstick? then kiss her lol, anyway, be yourself and show your affection, the big problem is people dont show it enough
Be cool and confident and be yourself. She will come sooner or later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment