Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I flirt with a girl I like but not be obvious that I like her?

I like this girl in my class (its a medical class) And I want to flirt with her and don't want to be obvious or somehow make things awkward. Basically if things go bad I'm going to have to still do all my class skills like take blood pressures, or strap her down to a stretcher with c-spine, and last thing I want is make these things awkward.How do I flirt with a girl I like but not be obvious that I like her?
Why dont you start out small like giving her a compliment on her apperence. A small compliment can show you are really paying attention to her you know? Haha, one time this boy complimented my handwriting and i thought it was cute becuase his was HORRIBLE haha. why do you boys have such bad handwriting? lol But anyways compliments never can go wrong. Maybe you could have like a group thing to the movies and just bring it up cassually and ask her if she wants to join in?How do I flirt with a girl I like but not be obvious that I like her?
you can't flirt without her not knowing as this is the purpose of ';flirrting';.

just try to go slow, and not announce or anything to old. but that doesn't mean you can't be confident, or what not, to grab her attention. also try to pay attention to how she is reacting. this is key. it's as simple as if she looks uncomfortable stop.

good luck!
Well if you want to flirt without her noticing that you're flirting then you're not achieving anything. Be confident and do show her that you are interested. Only that way you will find out if she likes you or not.

Those skills you're doing are a good opportunity to flirt.

Say your blood pressure is higher when SHE is taking it xD
To the inconsiderate person that answered first. Flirting doesn't necessarily come down to telling her she's pretty. Just talking can be construed as flirting.



If you don't want to be obvious on that level, just forget it. It's going to be obvious.
its okay, all you have to do is be in tune with her reaction to you and things won't get awkward to the point of unbearable.



all you have to do it touch her arm here and there, get closer to her, give her the eye, etc etc.
are you retarded? what are you going to say, '; oh hi you look pretty, but i dont want you to know i like you?????'; hahahahahaha just flirt... loser. you should ask your doctor about that rash.
The point of flirting is to let someone know that you're interested in them. Girls hate it when guys try to hide their feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment