Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I flirt with a girl?

I've been looking online but I can only find ';tips for flirting with girls - men only';. Where are all the advice for lesbians/bisexuals? I need to know how to flirt with a girl, %26amp; I'm a girl too.How do I flirt with a girl?
They tips will probably sound the same because all you need to do is twist just a little bit.



Flip your hair

smile a lot

lightly touch her arm

complement her in a sexy voice



I wish I had more, but I don't. When I flirt, I don't mean to , it just happens.How do I flirt with a girl?
haha.. like ur name.. Um. what i do is stare at them. not stare stare as in you like her outfit stare. but stare like hey you are so hot. and make sure shes looking. lick your lips a lot. not like i have chappy lips and i don't want them to crack, but hey im saving these for you later..lol Um give her compliments. tell her she looks pretty. buy her a drink if old enough though... good luck . if you need any more advise you should check out. lesbianlife.com or ellen.com not sure about the last one..
try sticking your tongue out to her (like a kid would).. LOL
rape a monkey while singing the star spangled banner and skateboarding. doesn't everyone know that?

No comments:

Post a Comment