Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you flirt with a girl?

Ok so I want to talk this girl I already talk to her but very little.I am 15 and in 10th grade.I don't what to talk about with her when going up to her.But how do I flirt with girls.How do you flirt with a girl?
I've been accused of flirting...but I don't know why. I'm not even trying.



Girls have told me it's because I say Intelligent and silly things mixed together, which makes them laugh. When I ask a question, it is never obscene, and I am really interested in their answer. From that they know I'm sincere, and it puts them at ease. There is still something to be said for being a gentleman.



I don't know if this is flirting, but girls like talking to me. Give it a try.



Oh, be yourself, a girl can spot a lier 100 yards away. So it makes no sense to lie, because then you'll be a lier AND a fake.How do you flirt with a girl?
Don't worry about flirting. Just be yourself. Flirting comes naturally when you are with someone you like. Any line someone gives you to use is going to come out sounding just like that, a line.



So start out with a hello. How are you? What class do you have next hour? Etc. Just let the words flow. Good luck.
pickup lines. It'll take one jump of courage and then the rest is a smooth sail. my all time favorite is ';how much does a polar bear weight?';...'; enough to break the ice'; i'm not kidding, at ALL, this line works. It's how i met my boyfriend (: and he's a shy boy too. It started as a joke and ended as a relationship. have fun with it. Make her smile and you uped your chances by 800.
just talk to her how you would anyone else but gradually drop hints that let her know you think shes cute and that you like her and chill out youll be okayy...ps girls love it when you call them babe and baby hah
just be yourself, and don't be afraid of awkward moments, cause as soon as you treat it as awkward it will be

No comments:

Post a Comment