Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to flirt with customers when I work at subway?

How can I flirt with girls at subway? Is it ok to flirt on the job? How difficult is it to get a girls number while at work? Should I ask her for her number or write it on a napkin?How to flirt with customers when I work at subway?
You can get in serious trouble by doing that, unless you knwo for a fact shes eating there only to see you.How to flirt with customers when I work at subway?
Oh dear. I stopped going to a certain Subway because a guy was convinced I was there to see him when really I just had bad timing to pop in. I don't know how you can flirt at a Subway unless the girl approaches you or personally asks you stuff And not stuff like ';Can you put more of this on?';

You would just have to smile at her and wish her a special extra day or something lol
LMAO!!!!....some boy that works at subway kept flirting with me the whole time I was there. He told me I was pretty and he said I have pretty eyes. He also wrote something on my wrapper when he was wrapping my sandwich up and he told me to look at my wrapper. He wrote his number on my wrapper. I thought that was the cutest thing to do..... But he wasn't really my type so I never texted or called him.
George wuz up brotha. You gotta hook me up with at least one best answer man.



I been feedin you valued information for like 10 minutes.



I know you will help me out, so thanks in advance.



And dude just hit on the girls at work, its all good.
lmao..this is the worst thing to do...if it goes wrong then it will be really awkward working with somebody who just rejected you.and also isn't having a relationship with somebody who works at the same place you work is a violation?
I would be very careful if you flirt with girls at your store because all they have to do is tell your boss that your flirting and it's almost guaranteed that you're going to be fired.
Ask them if they want extra meatballs in their hoagie.
ha ha i do it all the time..
Not sure. Look on wikihow for tips.
Show them your 5 dollar footlong

No comments:

Post a Comment