Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i flirt with a girl in my class?

Okay I sit behind like a fine *** girl in my science class in high school. She's smart and i am sometimes quiet and we talk about work and stuff and i don't act shy around her but i don't talk to her because i don't know what to say what do i talk about and if we become friends how do i flirtHow do i flirt with a girl in my class?
open up with a joke about science, if she starts to laugh then start talking to her for a LITTLE while and then stop. do this for a while so she thinks that you are hard to get. When you are past that phase start complimenting her and acting sweet be a gentleman and joke around. If she is an outgoing girl you can open up with dirty jokes like '; i'll give you a nickle to tickle my pickle'; I know it sounds stupid but it works. If she's shy then smile a lot and compliment. Try to keep things in balance and don't make it seem like your trying hard to get. When she starts flirting back you'll thank me.How do i flirt with a girl in my class?
Just ask her about her interests and try to be a little funny, don't overdo it, though. And when she says something try to have a smile on your face and keep eye contact with her. Try to talk about other things besides just school.
be cool and confident win tlkn 2 her then afta u strt tlkn normally start flrtn get more and more flirtasious as ur relationship goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment