Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I be a better flirt around a flirty girl?

So yea I'm pretty sure this girl likes me because she strikes up a lot of random conversations. Laughs at all my jokes or the funny things I do and seems to be overly happy when I'm around.



I sometimes tease girls when they screw up but in a nice innocent way. Now this girl returns the favor to me only she can never think of anything. And just smiles and laughs because she comes off really stupid. She laughs to the point where people around her just stop laughing and just look at her and go ok, but she doesn't seem to care.



Ok so I normally just flirt with girls by being funny, looking them right in the eye and smile and usually they come onto me. But this girl is different because no girl has flirted this much with me, without asking me out. I even think she called me hot, but she said it quietly so I acted like I didn't hear anything.



So how do I get better at flirting with this girl. Maybe its my turn to make a move. But she expects me to be one way how am I going to come at her seriously. Multiple opinions would be appreciated.How can I be a better flirt around a flirty girl?
yes it is ur turn to make a move. it sounds as if she is giving u MAJOR hints but u havent noticed them. the poor girl is probably goign to give up soon for tryign so hard unless u do something. i would maybe like u cud vs her in a rugby match and like not hard but lightly tackle her or hug her while tryign to get the ball or something. or maybe carry her books for her to classes. or you could like lean against her locker and like sit with her at lunch or something. OR U CUD JSUT ASK HER OUT?How can I be a better flirt around a flirty girl?
is this a girl or a male u refer to, sometimes gay people doublethink themselves into being a girl.
tell her shes hot

No comments:

Post a Comment