Friday, November 19, 2010

Why does girl flirt with me?

She liked me before and her friends told me to go sit with her on bus but I didn't because I was trying to get some work from my friend on bus. This happened way back (like 7 months ago). Ever since then, she been playing games with me and played some back. Someone told me she like me but some asked her and said she didn't like me. ONe time I chilled on he porch and she pulled a condom out of her pants saying that she found this when her mother wearing her pants or something. I thought this actually happened, but now I think about she probably did want do it. One time she brought a boy along and instantly flirted while I was there. Asked her if she like him and she said yeah. Long story short right now tho. Signs see were she put my keys between her boobs (don't ask), wore my cap, looked each other eyes, etc. I tested her one time in the cafeteria by letting my elbow touch her arm. She didn't move it. I think she liked it. Now i finally she stopped and told her I really like her. She told me to text her more and hang with her more. Now i just plained ignored her (took it as a no and friends told me forget her) but today she just kinda put her arms on my back and pushed me.I asked what your doing and she said walking slow and smiled. This boy came up (she flirted him to but dosent like her) said hey how you doing. Her voice got soft and said hey and just talked. I left cause I ain't planning stay long. I honestly what I'm asking is that should I just go to her house and just kiss her. All i want to really do is have sex with her and stuff (no speech on need wait, or gross,etc). I think she just don't want relationship and just sex as well (she had sex one time). That condom thing she did gave me a thought. Guys how should I approach her at house for sex or so and how you think she'll react. Were both 15 (don't care for waiting just give answers)Why does girl flirt with me?
first of all you shouldn't listen to anyone since they corrupt your mind.if she is flirting then flirt back.how do you do this?easy...have in mind that what you say doesn't really matter but how you say is what it distinguishes it from a plain conversation.having that playful attitude to her is the begining.then you come closer and closer to her while your talking to her and watch in her eyes for lo nger time.be the first guy to amaze her with your personality.show those qualities you have and she will be attracted.that will be , being funny or doing any sport,playing instruments etc.also sarcasm will make the conversation interesting.Why does girl flirt with me?
yo girl flirt with you ain't you trippinn??? hit up dem big nuts now G. tip fo you is durin the hot sex lick dat butthole nice n clean dos girl cant resist bro
That is too long... just do it ,do it ....
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment