Sunday, November 21, 2010

Need some help on how to flirt with girl and what to say to her?

I like this girl and already told her. She said awww that is very sweet. I don't know what to say to help her like me. I think about her a lot. She always is on my mind and stuff. What should I tell her when i flirt with her i don't know what to say and stuff she doesn't like pick up lines. I am in the 9th grade next year and school is already done with also. She invited me to her party that was yesterday. she only invited 25 people. She asked me first over the internet if i would be able to come. She likes swearing and listens to rock i need some help to make her like me?Need some help on how to flirt with girl and what to say to her?
Matt, relax be yourself.......... Let her like you for yourself........... what to say ............. just tell her '; I forget what I want to say around you '; let her interrupt that. She may can help you by breaking the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment