Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you pretty girls flirt / act around guys when you like them?

I'm a junior and 16. She's a freshman and 15. is that weird????



We don't go 2 the same skool btw. we're friends. used to txt until she got her phone taken away.



please answer with details!!! thanks alot!!!!How do you pretty girls flirt / act around guys when you like them?
ummm the same as ugly girls!?!How do you pretty girls flirt / act around guys when you like them?
No the age difference isn't weird, I know lots of couples where the guy is a year older (including me and my boyfriend).



When I like a guy it's usually pretty easy to see. I'll talk to him a lot and be more touchy feely than I am with most of my other friends. I'll also smile a lot and there's a look I give someone I like, that I think makes it pretty obvious.



On the other hand, if I think a guy likes me that I'm not interested in, I'll pretty much ignore him and try to distance myself from him.



Just pay attention to how she talks to you and acts around you compared to other guys, listen to your gut feeling about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment