Friday, November 19, 2010

Was this girl flirting with me? while she was flirting with me did she also flirt with another guy infront of?

at the dc i sat down at a an empty 32 person table. a few minutes later she sat down right next to me on my side. so i started to talk to her. she showed a lot of interest and talked for a while. She combing her fingers through her hair and she was always smiling towards me and held her hands together and straightend them out towards the ground off towards the side facing me. but then a group of guys sat down next to us and one of them jumped into our conversation for a second and then he appologized for jumping in. i did not want to be aggresive so i said it was allright and asked him a few questions. after that her attention slighly shifted towards him and also asked him a bunch of questions so we both started to talk to him. She was combing her hair when talking to him but her hands were not the same and i could not see how she was looking at him or if she was smiling as much but she laughed less towards him but she did direct a lot of questions towards him.Was this girl flirting with me? while she was flirting with me did she also flirt with another guy infront of?
she coud be interested in u or she might just be really flirty sometimes its hard to tell.

get to know her better before u ask her out, u dont want to scare her off.Was this girl flirting with me? while she was flirting with me did she also flirt with another guy infront of?
she probally just has a natural way of flirting when she talks to guys. try to just get to know her first as a friend, then take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment