Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I flirt with this girl we're in high school?

I met this girl a little less then a month ago. She is a freshmen and I am a junior. We have hung out about 6 times. We are both really shy but, we both like each other. I don't want her to get bored with me though because I don't flirt with her that much. Whats some good things to say and do to flirt with her. I don't want to over do it but, I want to keep her interested. Girls what do you like guys to do when they flirt with you? Guys what works when you flirt with girls?How do I flirt with this girl we're in high school?
Make her laugh by teasing her or something. Try to cause some mischief. Umm... I guess what I'm trying to say is be a bit spontaneous. Compliment her. The best way is to just break out of your shell when you're with her and maybe she'll break out of her shell as well. Then, you wouldn't have to worry about her being bored with you.



P.S. Never touch her inappropriately to keep her attention, unless you both end up going out for a long time.
  • how to get a girl with a boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment