Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Are there different levels of a girl flirting with a guy and does it mean they like you?

I know a few girls and I've noticed how they are with other guys and then I notice how they are with me wanting to kiss me calling me endearing pet names they get sad when I'm not happy and lately they've stepped up the tempo by saying things they know will make me blush.



I still think that we're in the friend zone but I need some feedback in case I make a mistake and say to one of them how I really feel.



Has anyone else been in this situation?Are there different levels of a girl flirting with a guy and does it mean they like you?
well i hope you will appreciate my opinion are girls flirting with a guy may or may mean they like the guy? well be your self .if you notice that they make such move, you cant run away with them nor hide but to be a gentleman. a piece of advice good luck for the nice girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment