Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to flirt with girls and not be so obvious.?

Im a shy guy, and i like this girl at my school but im terrible at flirting. What are some things i can do to show her I like her?How to flirt with girls and not be so obvious.?
i remember when this guy used to like me, and he was kinda shy. the thing that stuck in my head most was when he hugged me goodbye, he left one hand on my lower back for just that second longer than normal. it left me thinking about him for hours afterwards. sometimes the best flirting techniques are subtle, infact most of them are. try just catching a girls gaze and holding it for a bit longer than usual and then smile. you don't need to be loud or have a massive ego to be a good flirt. quite often less is more! have funnn :)How to flirt with girls and not be so obvious.?
Just be nice to her. If you have a class together you could ask her how she thought the last test was or if she thought the homework was hard. Or if you're feeling brave, you could compliment her on something she said in class and say you agree with her or something. As a girl, I like it when guys talk to me, even if it's just cause they're being friendly, not necessarily because they like me.
AH you're like the male version of me. haha. i swear i've asked this same question like 20 times.



but.. just make eye contact, smile at her, offer her piggy back rides, touch her arm, hair, high fives, hug her. stuff like that.



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I think that just being nice and talking with her would show that you like her. When a guy and a girl are having a little conversation at my school, whether they like each other or not, everyone sees it as flirting. So you don't have to do anything showy lol :) The best way to flirt is by being yourself :)
First, get to know her a little more. Make sure you're doing the right thing, going after this girl. Talk to her when you can.

Then, its the simple things, seeing her in the hall and looking at her a bit longer than usual. Looking at her different than you look at other girls. Eyes are what I, myself, catch onto the most.(and find the cutest.) but be careful, it can come across offending if she has low self esteem. Side smiling when you see her. Dont start off hugging her, it comes off as strange, especially if she doesnt like you at first. Slow and steady wins the race. Always. Quick and rushed ends just as quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment