Friday, November 19, 2010

How does a girl flirt with a guy she has a crush on?

I have a crush on this guy and he knows I like him cuz a guy friend told him that I like him in front of me and I didn't refute it. So he thinks I like him, but I haven't not even started flirting with him and I am always avoid talking to him, when he tries to talks to me I just respond with simple answers or just cut is short and leave. I like being near him but I'm so intimated by him its hard for me too talk to

him. I'm starting to fear he thinks I don't like him anymore cuz I'm so cold towards him. Anyways, I obviously need help. What do you think I should do? I was thinking of something bold but I really don't know.

ThanksHow does a girl flirt with a guy she has a crush on?
Well if he knows you like him why not take a chance and tell him you like him you never know he might like you back. Just try stepping out of your comfort zone and try to have a conversation with him. You never know it might end up being something if not there are always more people out there. How does a girl flirt with a guy she has a crush on?
you could do something bold. but the best thing is to intentionally start saying hi and making long conversations. just because you have not been that way doesnt mean you cant change instantly.
Go along with his games. Trust me I play games all the time and girls tend to go along with it.
I Think u have a crush on him even to day
Try something bold , maybe try being nice to him and stop being so cold , and see how he reacts

No comments:

Post a Comment