Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you flirt with girl???(I'm a boy)?

I have no idea how to flirt with girl... cause i am d u m b a s s. please can someone help me how to flirt with girl perfectly?How do you flirt with girl???(I'm a boy)?
IM A GIRL, DONT GO FOR THE PUNCH. IT TAKES TIME. First find something she like, but try to take it noticeable to her that u like her. dont follow her around, but if you see her get to know what she likes, and once you find out then see if you to have anything in common. if she starts talking to herself, then you move in, and say things about what you think she would enjoy. then things get move intense and talkative, things will change so then u could get some. u know. get SOME!!! lol, Jk don't do things like that to anybody.How do you flirt with girl???(I'm a boy)?
Wikianswers is amazing at answering this. Lol, my advice is to go and look at someone else's advice...
just talk to her, and to be your self no girl wants to be around a guy who is trying to hard to be some one and if it dont work then she is not the girls for you

No comments:

Post a Comment