Friday, November 19, 2010

HOW CAN I FLIRT WITH A GIRL?

Okay so second semester just started, and in one of my classes I sit near a good looking girl.

How can I flirt with her in order to get her to like me as a friend at first but get her to star to think of me as someone she would like to date.

How can I flirt with girls in general.

Anyone know what I should say to girls to make friends with them or get them to like me.

Any tips on flirting or talking with girls.

Any help would be great!HOW CAN I FLIRT WITH A GIRL?
JL,

tell her you like her outfit or something. That she looks nice today. It'll make her feel good and then talk to her about her weeekend or something. Do this for a while so that you establish a realationship. Then after a while things should fall into place. a sort of 'let the pieces fall where they may' kinda thing.

Hope this helps,

RobinHOW CAN I FLIRT WITH A GIRL?
Just start talking to her a little bit. Be nice, and smile! :)



Maybe later you can get her cell and text her, I know when a guy sends me flirty text's he's really sweet, and he use's :) faces.



Just be nice! But don't overdue it right away, take it slow and again be friendly.
if she looks like a girl that understands a good joke and you can look cute doing it use a cheesy pick up line. as long as you act like your joking around and over sue the whole moving your eye brows sexy like (you know up and down) it will look like your kidding, make sure to luagh or even laugh when saying it so she knows right off the bat your joking, dont want her to think your a creep
Hahahahahah......



any ways try to be with her all the times some times for notes and some times just for Chill. Speak as much as you can.Ask her questions. Your every statement should end with a question. Till the time you strictly attach her with you. That is the time when you need to talk with her about LOVE and all the **** and you are in BABY!!!!:)
Forget about flirting. Be sincere. Tell her you like her hair, her sweater, her shoes, her smile, her eyes. Woman like to know you notice them.



The point is to make friends. Because once you get one friend, then she will introduce you to other friends, and so on and so on . . . and one day you will find that you have a girlfriend, simply because you learned what girls want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment