Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I flirt with a girl in my 8th grade math class?

I've liked this girl for about 4 weeks now and I'm not sure how to get her to like me back. I've thought and thought about conversation starters, but can't come up with any. Also, I don't really know what her friends or my friends would think about it, should i be worried about that? Please help!How do I flirt with a girl in my 8th grade math class?
just smile at her or make her laugh. ask her what she likes to do, or what her favorite movie is. or do something silly, like tickle her or something like that.How do I flirt with a girl in my 8th grade math class?
I'm not sure that you should be flirting at you're age.

I'm in university and i haven't dated anyone yet.

I'm not saying that you should wait as long as me but at least wait until you fully understand you're sexuality, maybe grade 10:)

No comments:

Post a Comment