Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you flirt with another girl ?? (gay question)?

Okay I'm a little embarrassed by this but I'm kinda new to this whole gay thing I mean I know I'm bi at least... but I've never really been with a girl like relationship... I've messed around with them and I know I fell attracted to girls and guys some what I lean more to girls. Anyways my question is how do you flirt with girls and how do you get girl interested in you more importantly how do you know if a girl is into you I mean wouldn't it be embarrassing if the girl wasn't even gay ??



I guess I need more help then I thought !!!!How do you flirt with another girl ?? (gay question)?
Most girls I flirt with aren't gay...I've also had a few erm,somewhat flings with straight girls.Go for the ones who are fun and up for a laugh.

The trick is,just do it in a light-hearted way,sorta jokey.

You know if they're interested if they start it.



There are loads of ways to flirt though...same as when you're straight really.

Compliments on their bodies,that may embarrass them!

Little comments like 'I would' or 'I'd tap that,but would you let me? ;)'



If you really wanna go for it (with girls that have told you they're straight) just encourage them to experiement,tell them how could they know they don't like it if they haven't been there.Mention things like how a girl would know what they like more than a guy!!

Talk about yr sex life around them,not in detail,just say how good yr sex with someone was a few days ago(not to them,maybe to guy friends)

Make them wonder.

It's a lot easier to get a straight girl into bed than it is to have a relationship with anyone these days tbf.

Not that I'd know,'cos I'm a dedicated gf ;D



Always be a little more tactile aswell,that can never hurt.

Just be nice to them at other times aswell,act like you're not interested but just be kind.



Lastly...confidence is key!!How do you flirt with another girl ?? (gay question)?
Lol theres never a real way of knowing if a girl is gaay or not unless you ask! For the flirting part your a girl! So ask yourself how would you want to be flirted with and 9 times out of 10 that girl wants the same! Its actually pretty easy you are a girl so you know what you want! And so you know what they want! And dont worry about flirting with a girl whos not gay! Most of the time they are flattered but you gotta be careful sometimes! Its way easier to just ask!
lot's of questions. haha, um you flirt with a girl the same way you would with a guy. COMPLIMENTS, smiling, subtle touching, eye contact..the eyes can do a lot. instead of looking at them as a normal friend give them that ';interested look';. i never was good at knowing if a girl was interested in me or not so idk what to tell you there. i guess you have to pay close attention to how she acts around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment