Sunday, November 21, 2010

For guys: How do you like a girl to flirt with you?

I just want to know how a guy would like to be flirted with...Without seeming slutty or anything like thatFor guys: How do you like a girl to flirt with you?
i like when she looks away, or when she ';accidently'; touches me.For guys: How do you like a girl to flirt with you?
i only like slutty chicks, im ron jeremy
nice eye contact and a playful smile works, but she has to be cute enough to pull it off.
If she took off my glasses and let them dangle from her mouth...well, huzzah!
by licking the tip teasingly
Stripper Dirty
I like them to be naked.

That way I know they are serious.
Any way at all sounds good to me!



That's what it is about flirting - it's good however it comes.



But I guess starting with a pretty smile is good, then some conversation about everyday things, but with an edge of - well, flirting!
keep good eye contact, smile occasionally, and give him an entry way to you. don't always stay with your group of friends, make sure he gets a chance to speak to you alone.
the ultimate turn on
lots of eye contact

smiles

and when they talk to you and not the people around you
Smile, look interested, touch but don't touch too much, leave the guy wanting more without giving anything away
I deffinately have to say, that I love it when a female does the ';quick'; glances at you, making it seem like she didn't want you to know she was looking at you, and then when you bust her, she gives you a big sexy smile. That always! makes me make the move. Which basicaly it's short and sweet, and works wonders.
Well it does not matter to me. Put your best moves and see what happens. All men are different and we all like different thigns when it comes to women and how they flirt with us. Good luck .
just talk to them
First, i'd like them to have a good smile, start up a good conversation, ask questions about each other. Show off your body a bit during the conversation.
keep good eye contact, smile occasionally, and give him an entry way to you. don't always stay with your group of friends, make sure he gets a chance to speak to you alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment