Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It is girls fault ? does all girl flirt to hurt other?

i have this new cowoker..for two month, I have big time crush on her, so two month ago(when she has been in the job only two week), I asked her informaly to go out for a coffee after work, she said she has to go to see her friend..

since then we have been talking more and more and recently I asked her again at boss house(party) she was very mean and refussed/rejected me..

As you know how strong you are rejection always hurt,, but worse thing is she is so flirt,, she flirt with every body at work (off course except me).. she sit in different cabin, but she come often to my cabin and flirts for long time with another married coworker(who sit next to me).. SO I fell so bad each day, jeliousy, rejections..it hurt bad..

so what i should do.. when she come,, and flirts i fell bad for hours.. i cannot complaint about it, b/c all coworker talks..(it is not a slient place)..the guy is senior to me and boss has more trust on him.

so what you do in this matterIt is girls fault ? does all girl flirt to hurt other?
So this girl is acting the skank with everyone except you. From the way you describe her, you should consider yourself lucky. Why would you want someone who is so obviously easy?It is girls fault ? does all girl flirt to hurt other?
Get over it. She can flirt with whomever she chooses. You probably came on too strong and scared her off.
Not sure if I understand the question. There isn't anything you ';can'; do. As someone who has been the only guy ';not selected'; in a large pool of guys I have empathy and sympathy for you but thats just the way life is sometimes. Just because she is flirtatious with every other guy in the place does not mean she ';has'; to accept any other guy's offer. Now with that said, if you were a gentleman that last time you asked her and she still treated you like garbage then you are better off just ignoring her when she does any flirtations in your vicinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment