Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Are there different levels of a girl flirting with a guy and does it mean they like you?

I know a few girls and I've noticed how they are with other guys and then I notice how they are with me wanting to kiss me calling me endearing pet names they get sad when I'm not happy and lately they've stepped up the tempo by saying things they know will make me blush.



I still think that we're in the friend zone but I need some feedback in case I make a mistake and say to one of them how I really feel.



Has anyone else been in this situation?Are there different levels of a girl flirting with a guy and does it mean they like you?
yeah defences.. but i flirt for fun most of the times..xAre there different levels of a girl flirting with a guy and does it mean they like you?
Yes of course. Exist different levels of girl flirting.

Girls can joke with guys.

When girl flirts seriously, she comes to the end and make sex with him.
I think you should try and hint through your flirting that you want something more.. If she follows this through then she's interested. If she doesn't then you know where you stand.



If she flirts back majorly then rejects you, then you'll have a leg to stand on because you could say she was giving you all the signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment