Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I succesful flirt with a girl?

I really like this girl a lot, and were good friends.

So how can i flirt with her verbally and physically to show her my true interest?How can I succesful flirt with a girl?
be yourself- the most important thing is to NEVER be fake!



you should be kind, pay attention to what she is saying, smile genuinely when you mean it, and give her the odd compliment or too. So when you see her you could say ';hey,you are looking nice today'; or something like that...don't be too forward of course and avoid vulgar language.



as you grow closer maybe you could hold her hand if she'll allow it but remember the golden rule-- if she's awkward, don't encourage more!How can I succesful flirt with a girl?
just be yourself, because you want someone to like you for YOU.

good luck!



answer mine please?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment