Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you flirt with girls?

I have never been able to talk/flirt with a girl before(mostly because I'm shy) so it would be helpful to get some tips on how to. I really don't know how to talk to 'em even though I try to be myself. I keep freezing up whenever I think I'm ready to go on and talk.How do you flirt with girls?
Awhh you sound so cute lol.

Well since im a girl ill say what I like and what I think is cute and fun[:



Being playful is fun. Challenge them in a fun way. For example: my guy friend bet I couldn't run faster than him. It was just random, but it was fun! (I won.. He probably let me haha)



Smile when you talk! I love it!



If you mess up or say something wrong or something, don't worry. Its one time, and its cute!



Tease a little. Honestly I think its funny when a guy jokingly makes fun of me or teases me. Just don't go overboard.



Let loose and be yourself! Don't think about what your going to say next. Just let it flow.

TRUST ME! When you talk to a girl and notice that you guys are having a nice convo and are having fun together, you'll wonder why you were ever shy and you'll see how easy it is!



Good luck%26lt;3How do you flirt with girls?
just talk to her and if you like her then just show her a bit more attention like if there is a group just talk to her and ask her questions about herself. then get a number, if you get the number your usually in.
you don't need tips you need to relax more often and just take a deep breath when you talk to a girl. Nothing hard about talking to someone other than your own gender
complements, smiles, light touches...just watch the pick-up artist (vh1) if u dnt have cable, its online
just smile and make a conversation about anything.
I can help you. I'm really shy and I am the same way with guys.





Talk to me now!





maroon.carnation@yahoo.com





I can help
You start by walking up to the girl and saying, ';How _you_ dune?';
then if talking is your weakness, don't do it. just make eye contact, look away, make eye contact and look away again. this thing happened to me when me and my friend were on a bus trying to figure out our way home (we are bus challenged lol) and this guy who used to go to my school and who was 2 years older than me saw me and just kind of made eye contact, looked away and made eye contact again. it was awesome on my part :)
like a bandaid

one motion..RIGHT OFF

pretend you're interested, but not too interested. it helps when you're shy. i'd know

make her laugh bro. if you can do that, you can go out with any girl on the planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqyxZhWyJ鈥?/a>

check this out it may help you later days better lays
go i was once like you soi learned the eye move talk to the girl u like be carfull not to get the wrong type of convo the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO鈥? U GIVE HER THE EYE FLIRT
I am very shy as well. I work in a very busy place with a lot of beautiful women, and I have started flirting with them. I usually make a small joke at their expense about work, and I haven't had a problem getting any of them to giggle like a little girl. They all come back daily, and most of them start flirting with me before I can recognize who I am talking to now.



There are lots of ways to flirt though, some guys are straight up jerks. It works to a point, but not for anything to last. Some guys are the nice guys and make them feel way too good about themselves, and there are some guys that use humor and laughing. There are about a million and a half ways to flirt, but these are really the most effective ways to talk to girls.
Make eye contact a lot. Smile and talk in a friendly way. Compliment her outfit, talk about the band on her tshirt, compare prison tattoos, whatever conversation starter you need. Act confident, even if you feel like your hair is sweating and you're about to pass out. Do that when you're done. Be friendly and be interested in what she's saying. If you're flirting to try to get a date, just end the conversation with ';Hey, I gotta go (my friends are waiting, my mom's coming home from the hospital today, my cat's on fire, whatever), can I get your number?';



Don't stare at her boobs.
  • wireless network b and g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment