Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Did this girl flirt or something with me?

Ok, so it was the last day of one of my classes, I had to give a presentation on a paper I wrote. When leaving this I walk past this girl and she says ';I liked your presentation'; and then we talked a little bit down the hall, mostly about how much that class was a waste of time.



The week before she had tried to get my attention in the parking lot but I didn't know she was talking to me until I got in my car and saw her. I usually assume people are not talking to me since I am not really friends with anyone at my school (community college).



Well anyway was she trying to get me to ask her out? I just feel so bad because I could not even look at her I was very afraid. I just can't talk to girls, and it has gotten worse since I once asked this other girl out and she didn't like me, it ended badly and it has made my fears worse.



Tell me I am a f*cking dumb *** and that she was interested in me. At least if you guys think she was I won't feel as crazy, but be honest.



Also, I gave a presentation on some conservative principals, insulting any liberal or democrat in the class, which is most, and her liking my presentation just seems magnified by that fact, she was obviously of similar views to me thus would be interested because that is hard to find in college.



Thanks!Did this girl flirt or something with me?
Are you for real?!? You're a super idiot because flirting is having playful fun conversation not talking about how dumb a class is or how stupid other people are. I bet you would be great fun for a girl to have on a date. Who would want to talk to someone that pointed out everyone elses' faults? I am happy that the girl and any other person is safe from you. She may have been a little interested in you, but you blew it big time!!! You choked. So you can bet she isn't thinking about you because you are lame! I can't believe you thought that a woman would be attracted to you by a presentation!!! hahaha. Your as sharp as a circle.



Did this girl flirt or something with me?
She might have been, but then again she might just be trying to make friends with u. just ask her if she wants to go and get coffee or something sometime and if she says no just say u didnt mean it as a date but as friends

good luck x
  • self employed person
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment