Friday, November 19, 2010

Guys, if you know all the girls like you. What makes you notice a girl?

There is a guy that is completely flirty with EVRYONE. What can I do to make him notice me? All of the other girls flirt back and talk to him all the time. I want to stand out. How can I? If it takes not talking to him at all unless he talks to me, I am totally fine with that.Guys, if you know all the girls like you. What makes you notice a girl?
Try not to worry about the other girls that talk to him, because you never know if he really likes all those girls, you know? Just walk up to him and try to spark up a conversation with him, get to know him a little better. It all comes from confidence, you can go a long way with a lot of confidence. He might even be attracted to you all of a sudden, but you won't know that if you don't talk to him =). Just make sure that you let him know that you're interested, because if you don't, he may not know what he's missing out on. I hope this helps!Guys, if you know all the girls like you. What makes you notice a girl?
i know alot of girls like me but i dont flirt with girls lol. this one girl made me fall in love with her just by showing me how much she cares about me. she would cry when i kissed another girl, she would text me evrynight, she just showed me how much she really likes me. and that made her stand out from the other 7 or 8 girls that like me
It comes from confidence.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment