Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should I flirt with this girl? We're both in high schooll?

I met this girl a little less then a month ago. She is a freshmen and I am a junior. We have hung out about 6 times. We are both shy but, we both like each other. I don't want her to get bored with me though because I don't flirt with her that much because I don't know what to do. Whats some good things to say and do to flirt with her. I don't want to over do it but, I want to keep her interested. Girls what do you like guys to do when they flirt with you? Guys what works when you flirt with girls?How should I flirt with this girl? We're both in high schooll?
I like it when guys write and draw on my hands and when they are funny.I think its totally hot when guys tell me stuff about their life outside of school too.There is this guy who is always grabbing my hands and its really cute and sweet.Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment