Friday, November 19, 2010

Guys: How would you like a girl to flirt with you?

I am going to start flirting with this guy that i like. What do you like a girl to when she flirts with you?Guys: How would you like a girl to flirt with you?
I love girls who are more sensual and touchy-feely, so I would love some light toughing in the flirting...what says more about a girls feelings of attraction toward you than wanting to touch you....a touch on the hand, on the arm, the face, something that says plainly that she interested...no mind games or anything. There is nothing wrong with being interested or attracted to someone...tell them obviously and show them!Guys: How would you like a girl to flirt with you?
okay i always like it when girls touches my hair since its long (no homo) but i bet most likely he doesnt have long hair. Anyways i like it when girls push me but not pushing me hard just a lil push i always tend to grab them if they do (but just playing around though) tell him his dumb or something so you can get his attention pinch his arm etc.
ok firstly, ';ashely'; i wouldnt like my leg rubbed ??? well i like the smiles and the laughs haha. look the guy in the eyes when u talk to him and give him that gaze that mkaes you LOOK like you like him.
If you're sitting by him rub in between legs they like that
**** flirting. just want her to tell me she thinks i'm attractive or likes me straight up. So we don't gotta wonder about for a month before anything happens.
flash the titties
I agree with Ashley, Hand Job is probably best.

No comments:

Post a Comment