Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I like him, but this girl flirts with him? Should I flirt with him too?

I like this guy, and I see him staring at me a lot. My friends see it too. We don't talk that much though. Now there is this girl, I talk to her, but we aren't really friends. She flirts with him a lot and he seems to laugh a little :'[ I hate that. And I know for a fact that she doesn't like him and she flirts with every guy! It annoys me so much. I'm scared that he'll like her and become obsessed(happens with every guy she flirts with). She's not even pretty, but she's a slut, so everyone likes her.

=[



What should I do? And should I start flirting with him?? If so, how? What do I say? (Obviously, I don't flirt much)



Me and the other girl are 9th graders, and he is a 10th grader.I like him, but this girl flirts with him? Should I flirt with him too?
she's most likely not a slut or ugly, envy is a poison that gets you, not her. guys like attention, if you gave it to him, he could like you too. he is curious about you, but if your opinion of her, or others, gets around, then no one will trust or like you. worry about yourself and your flirting skills, you could have a pleasant life.

No comments:

Post a Comment