Friday, November 19, 2010

How would a person act differently if they were ATTRACTED to you versus just being a FLIRT?

Is there a difference in signs and body language when a person is attracted with someone compared a person just being a flirt?



This girl I'm talking to alot is giving me alot of attention, I don't really see her doing it with other guys so I'm thinking she likes me, but I'm not 100% sure.How would a person act differently if they were ATTRACTED to you versus just being a FLIRT?
Flirting and attraction are difficult to differentiate, however if she has a history of being flirtatious with other guys, then chances are that she's just doing it for fun.



If her behavior is different towards you and she smiles at you, looks you in the eye and tries to initiate conversation, then she most probably likes you.



However different individuals have different methods, just trust your feelings.How would a person act differently if they were ATTRACTED to you versus just being a FLIRT?
Flirting, ';Wanna have some drinks?';



Serious, ';I wanna have your baby!';



Got it?
They'd act, not just look.
If they were a flirt, they would be doing flirty things and they would touch you a lot, ect ect...

However, if they were attracted they would talk to you and laugh at your jokes and act a tad bit shy around you.
she might like you, or she might just be trying to be your friend, be nice back to her. see how it goes.
she likes you! awh/.

you can tell because if she was just a flirt she would give a lot of guys attention!
I think they would try to not embarrass themselves as much as simple flirting can, you know, depending on your technique.
if your gettin the attention, she prolly flirting BECAUSE she likes you :)
Flirting usually doesn't last too long, but if it's persistent then the person may be attracted to you.
Just make eye contact. If the pupils are enlarged that usually is a sign of pleasure (unless it is dark) but if it is a sunny day (unless shes on drugs)
Sounds like she is attracted to you to me, if she was just flirting she would do it around other people that are paying attention to you two so it wouldn't go to far, if she really liked you you would start getting some one on one time.
To tell you the truth, personally for me I would be more SHY than a flirt if I really liked someone. But that's only me. When I see girls all over a guy sending them signals like crazy, it actually seems slutty to me. As though it starts off too fast from the begining. I mean of course I'm not seeing your situation so i can't say exactly what she wants from you. I think you need to ask people that are around her, but that aren't too close to her, how her habits are when it comes to interactions with other guys. You never know with girls trust me, they can be ***-backwards like you would never believe. I don't want you to be in an unconfortable situation if you find out she's not the cream of the crop, so don't go askin her best friends or she'll go even crazier with signals. If your really not 100% sure, than you should back off and wait it out alittle. This is obviously important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment