Friday, November 19, 2010

I lead this girl on. I hurt her feelings how do i fix it?

basically me and this girl flirted all the time she basicaly asked me out and i played it off.. i really think she still likes me... but im a huge player/flirt so i flirt with many girls infront of her and she noticed i dont like her the way she likes me now we barley flirt and i have a feeling shes mad at me. and she really doesnt want to tlak to me anymore i just want to fix it.I lead this girl on. I hurt her feelings how do i fix it?
its not something u just can fix its feelings that hurts u know not much u can do what is done is done get me and well if u like he a lil bit give her a try but be sure but if u feel that there is no connection what so ever just walk off and opologize like a man that u r and just wait for karma to hit uI lead this girl on. I hurt her feelings how do i fix it?
first of all, that was really mean of you to lead her on. i dont blame her if shes mad at you. but you should have said something to her as soon as you found out that she really does like you, and that its not just flirting. you can try to fix it by just being her friend and being nice. but theres not much you can do to get it back to normal again.
just drop it, she'll be back.



they ALWAYS come back, its weird.
wow me and this guy used to flirt all the time in class and i liked him a lot but he didnt feel the same. and guess what he did the same thing you did and im still upset with him! he doesnt even try to be my friend anymore so yeah i quit ttalking to him for good. maybe you should talk to her about it she might forgive you i know i would if the guy that did that to me apologized
Tell her you're sorry. Hug her (if she lets you)! Ask her to hang out one weekend. something simple as friends. Who knows you might realize that you like her.
That's your own fault. You acted like a jerk,and these are the consequences. Learn to deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment