Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I flirt with a girl that has a boyfriend?

I know a girl that has a boyfriend. We talk allot and apparently she gives me signs that she likes me (other people see those signs). I don't want them to break up because of me but I eventually want to go out with her if they break up (not because of me).



How can I flirt with her saying that I like her?? Or something on those means?How do I flirt with a girl that has a boyfriend?
Actions are more then words. Be sweet to her. Talk with her. Listen to her. Try to be there for her. Smile at her and just be yourself. Flirt back if she does it. If you do win her you will have to be careful though because she seems like to go behind her guys.How do I flirt with a girl that has a boyfriend?
Wow some guys talk about girls like piece of property and some girls buys into that! Really I think You should go all ahead and do what you got a to if you really like her. It should be a law that girls and boys should be flirting. Therefore there wont be anymore mistake. sticking for 10 years

Report Abuse


If the girls more interresting in her boyfriend then you she will let you know and that the end of it. And If she likes you more well maybe your making her a favor, your saving her from a lame relationship and thats just the way it is. dont fell bad about it.

Report Abuse


its too early to tell if your relationship is going to work or not. so thats why you need to talk about it and know if the felling are true before you jump into it. and besides if she ends up being a slut well you made that guy a favors ... but you should go out or do anything with a girl like that

Report Abuse


get to know her first. and if she likes you, I wouldnt mind the flirting. if you sure you like her too. cause that would be sjust lame to make her barake up with her bf and then realise you dont like her that much.... but still . you should do it.

Report Abuse


Simple...



You dont
your actions will speak louder than those words. My advice, let it slide man.



If she has a boyfriend, it means her heart is already the property of someone else. Besides, what IF she becomes your gf...you're going to have that annoying sensation to wonder if she is now flirting with someone else...
You back off....
Leave her alone or you'll end up hurt.
Simple say I have tons more money than he has and she will follow you home.
You don't flirt with her, she's taken. Face it. If you flirt with her then she'll break up with her boyfriend because of you, or her boyfriend will break up with her because of you. Either way, they'll break up because of you.
you know... you should really just wait it out, but if she isn't hanging out with him, tickle the side of her stomach and whatnot, and hug her a bunch... that's what i did a year ago with my current girlfriend
Just be your self the way you have been sounds like its working. Oh yeah and have friends for back just in case her boyfriend finds out cause you don't want your *** kicked because you like a girl in the end sometimes its not worth it.
She probably knows you are interested..but she is into her boyfriend. Stop working on someone who is going with someone. Find someone else...and if things don't work out and you are both single..then you ask.



Why would you want to be that way? It is rude, selfish, immature,conceited and arrogant!
don't do that at all.
WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE FLIRTING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND
WOAH!!! back off there buddy! what if some guy was doing that to your female? I would kik his ARRSSS



Turn aroun and don't look back! =)
you don't flirt with a girl that has a boyfriend. i won't do you or her any good

if you like her you should wait until they break up and don't flirt with her until then

but i think you shouldn't wait for her, it would be trouble for you and maybe you will end up broken hearted. you deserve better than just waiting in line

GOOD LUCK!
your lookin for a black eye sir
You don't. You can't flirt with a girl who has a bf. How would you feel in that guy's shoes knowing your gf is being groomed to be with someone else while she's with you? Practice self control.
I would just let her know that if she was single you would like to take her out. Honestly I wasnt happy in my last relationship and I started flirting with my bf now. He asked me if he could take me out to lunch and I was sceptical because I'm not a cheater so I agreed to lunch. I found that I didn't want to go home because I was so happy with him. So the next day I broke up w/ my bf that I wasn't happy w/ and kissed James for the first time, now we are engaged and going to get married next year. So good luck! I'm sure if it's meant to be it will!
the last sentence of what that antonio G said is right...

they're most likely not gonna get married....unless they're seniors in high school or in college...so if they're younger than that just wait for her and joke around with her and if she likes you sorta now then you must be doing something right...i've had a problem like this sorta...if u wait too long then move on...no girl is worth it...
Don't do or say anything, don't get involved it's not anything to do with you if you get involved she will either blame you and ruin any friendship you have and you will never have a chance, or if she does break up with him for you or because of you and you end up with her how do you know she won't do the same to you at a later date? leave it it's not your place to meddle, it will only come back to haunt you.
You don't-



She is in a relationship. Have a little respect for her boyfriend. Think about how he feels. I don't think you would want that to happen to you. I'm sure he cares for the girl and she clearly cares for him too, if she is with him. If it's meant to be, it will find it's way. Let them be.
no flirting with girls who are taken!

reason for this is:

other girls think you are shameless

so good girls avoid you

so even if you got this girl, all good girls won't talk to you anymore



you can always be nice to her but no flirting. if she likes you too she is the one who has to do the breakup. if she can't, she doesnt deserve your attention and time.

if you want her, be a cooler man and show her what you got. work out or study harder or do something for yourself. people fall in love with somebody who is cool and hard working, not someone who is clinging.














hang out with her, be mean to her playfully,, touch her (not like perverted touching ok), joke around that she should dump her loser bf, if you see an opportunity make out with her
Dude dont flirt with her too much trust me! Dont be like me and fall for a girl whos already in a relationship. I did the same thing your doing but except we fell in love or so I thought and she broke up with her boyfriend but never went out with me. She would tell me that she loves me and all and then whenever id ask her out she would have some sort of excuse to not go out with me. So basically I got played bad. Look all im saying is if a girl or guy for that matter is starting to like somebody else while being in a relationship then whos to tell you that she wont do that to you, whos to tell you that she wont start liking somebody else and break up wit you when you love her or really like her alot. Just becareful man make sure you play your cards right and becareful not to reveal your feeling too much. You just might end up getting really hurt and heartbroken. (buena suerte) Good luck
you dont flirt wiv her

she already got a boyfriend.

she is off limits until they break up.


No comments:

Post a Comment