Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I flirt with this girl? Girls and guys answers are both apreciated.?

I met this girl a little less then a month ago. She is a freshmen and I am a junior. We have hung out about 6 times. We are both really shy but, we both like each other. I don't want her to get bored with me though because I don't flirt with her that much. Whats some good things to say and do to flirt with her. I don't want to over do it but, I want to keep her interested. Girls what do you like guys to do when they flirt with you? Guys what works when you flirt with girls?How do I flirt with this girl? Girls and guys answers are both apreciated.?
I know this sounds really weird, but when guys flirt with me they normally put their hand on my leg,

or like tickle me (sounds weird) but thats how i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment