Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should I flirt with this girl?

There is this girl from my school that I really like. I hung out with her last night with another friend and I have been texting her a lot and I think she might like me. I'm pretty sure she knows I like her (my friend basically told her). I'm going to the movies with her tomorrow with one of my friends. Should I try to flirt with her? How? Should I tell her she has pretty eyes or anything or would that be weird? Thanks.How should I flirt with this girl?
Dont tell her something just to ';flirt';



Be sincere. If you're going to compliment her on her eyes, do it when you two are talking and you're looking into them. Not when youre walking beside or, or in the movies.



Open doors, offer her your jacket if its chilly, joke around with her.... stuff like that.



Girls aren't hard to please- you just cant try too hard, or make her uncomfortable.



Girls love to laugh. They'll laugh at anything- so don't worry about trying to do it. And its the best thing you can do.



My boyfriend made me fall for me because his humor. AND his originality. Hes not afraid to be who he is just because im with him. (it'll be 7 months tomorrow :D ) so BE YOURSELF. Dont be a phony.



Btw- DONT over compliment :)

It starts to sound insincere and obnoxious.



Good luck :)How should I flirt with this girl?
Oooo this is your time to shine! Yes i would def flirt with her!! You should be like ';hey wanna share a popcorn and drink with me??'; You totally should tell her she has pretty eyes!!! That would be so sweet because when people do comment me they tell me i have big beautiful eyes. I think that if i was told that from a guy i would be so flattered!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it goes well!!! Dont tell her too many things about her appearnce cuz then she would get the feeling that your obsessed so only say one thing about her appearnce

No comments:

Post a Comment