Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you tell the difference between when a girl flirts with you and when she is just being nice to you?

I really need help in this area. I never went on dates when I was younger, so I really have no, I guess you would call it, training now in my adult life. It boggles my mind about what a girl is trying to pass on to me, or should I say, is or is not trying to pass on to me. What are some sure fire clues to tell what a women is trying to say with her voice and/or body language and what kind of clues do you women use to convey your ';feelings'; to men? Please help.How do you tell the difference between when a girl flirts with you and when she is just being nice to you?
Signs of flirting...

-eye contact

-hands through hair

-slight touching



these are the ones i look and notice the most. But obviously, like what will many on here say, is that everyone does different things.How do you tell the difference between when a girl flirts with you and when she is just being nice to you?
flirting is when a stay near you all the times she tries to talk really sweet and soft
When she flirts with u you get ure cock sucked or get laid! When she is being friendly u go to ure home and she goes 2 hers and nails sum1 else
You can tell if she is flirting with you if she is the one keeping the conversation and if you are she proably is only being nice. If she really likes you she'll keep talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment