Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do guy's get scared askin a girl out ?? x? 10 points?

please read what av put



how do i flirt with a guy who i want to ask me out

i know it sound's daft but there this guy my age

(17and bith work togther ) and we have a laugh he also askin how was ma weekend

and he always makes me laugh when we just have a normal chat and he laugh at me and calls me small and dangerouse stuff like that

it just in the sound of his voice and stuff like that makes me think does he like me but never so how can i drop hints that i like him without looking deperate and how do i know if he likes me please give me tips and what you think of the situation he doesn't know my friends so he can't ask them please help



he always takein the p*ss coz i come from a ruff area he always jokin sayin don't stab me up now when i get stressed at work we laugh sayin a little dangerouse thing he just make's me laugh so much and i don't see him out of work and i do actually think about him it daft

but does it sound like he would ask me out x

he also remember stuff that you wouldn't think he would

he does no me a lot aswel he know what team i support what music i like wat i do at weekend's(goin out nand get really drunk lol)he does the same what eles does he need to know do you think he just flirtin and doesn't really like me x n he did say i will have to go to some clubs wiv him and his mates was he askin me out when he said that but he wasn't lukin at me when he said it



he chace'd me round the shop we work in with a tape measure yesterday it was funnii we had a gud laugh but he never tried to ask me out i don't think anyway

he doesn't seem the nervouse type he always chats to people that come in the shop including girls he just confusing me



does he like me or not but no matter what i can't ask him out i could drop hints that i like him but i couldn't ask him for defernat

am crazy about him it stupid but does he like me or is he just a flirt

girls are always comeing in to see him but he never talk's to them much when am there x please help drivin me crazyDo guy's get scared askin a girl out ?? x? 10 points?
Yes, he probably likes you but he is just very shy about the whole subject of dating. Most dudes are intimidated of chics and are scared to make any moves. Its part of the feminization of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment