Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I deal seeing the guy I like flirt with another girl?

Okay, so I've liked this guy for a while now. Recently I have thought he liked me too. However, a new girl just came to my school and she is really pretty. He has been constantly flirting with her, and I have to just sit and watch it, and it's hard for me. Should I even be jealous since were not going out? How can I try to deal with this ';jealousy';?How can I deal seeing the guy I like flirt with another girl?
I'm simply going to quote a movie. ';He is just not that into you'; he's not interested. I wasted like a little under a year of my time liking the same guy. I had the same EXACT situation happen. Luckily I am REALLY boy crazy so I didn't exactly waste my time because I had a couple other guys so yeah that was a good thing. But you should try to find someone else that you think is cute. If you can't get over it start talking to him. Don't just sit there, take action. Sit in his lap, flirt back. That's what I did. And let me tell you it worked REALLY well. Make sure you try to feel pretty because if you're not confident, he won't care. Just becaue the other girl is pretty doesn't mean you aren't. He might be playing with you.How can I deal seeing the guy I like flirt with another girl?
u should just start talking to him
just say to urself dat he's doing this cuz hes making u jealous
OMG the same thing kind of happened to me. it was hard to deal with it since I really liked him but you may just have to move on because he unfortunately has. I was jealous when the similar situation happened to me.
It's understandable that you're jealous, you just don't have the right to keep her away from him.



I wouldn't recommend competing in this situation. If you have to fight for the guy's attention, then he isn't the one for you.



If you want to forget about him, I'll suggest several things.

1. If you see them together, face completely away. Don't make it so that you can even look at them out of the corner of your eye.

2. Find someone else.

3. Boost your self-esteem. Just because she's really pretty doesn't mean that you aren't!

No comments:

Post a Comment