Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i find a girl to flirt with in each of my classes?

i have an urge to do that instead of having a permanent girlfriend.please help?How do i find a girl to flirt with in each of my classes?
I don't think flirting with someone different every lesson isn't really going to get you any where.



People will think you are player.



Also, it's disrespectful towards girls too!



How do i find a girl to flirt with in each of my classes?
Your beyond help.




Pig.
find someone who is kind of popular in your classes and see if someone likes you..mess around with girls you talk to alot..if you do..have fun
take your head out of your butt.
U would want to be me because I have 1-4 girls every class that try and flirt with me throughout the day. I only flirt with 1 back though, it's not correct to flirt with 2 or more in my opinion, it makes u a player. (The one I flirt with is my crush)
i don't think you should do that people will think your a player...
are you actually so far up your butt you don't understand anything?
Guys usually don't flirt. Get a better self image and you won't have these urges.
Well you have to exude confidence and be at least cute in your physical appearance to girls or else it won't work. The best way to go about starting a conversation is to find a girl in your class who is like a friend of one of your friend then just mention that casually and first off you have to talk casually not flirtatious because that can be a turn off in first encounters with girls. Once you guys having been talking for a few weeks then you can subtlety start flirting with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment