Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How much does a girl flirt with a friend?

My close female friend flirts with me; should I take this as she likes me?



Ok. So I have this female friend, we text each other almost everyday, all day. And I used to like her before we became so close, but she didn't like me like that, at least at the time.



But I notice she flirts with me a bit. Like telling me dark hair is hot, or that my not knowing how to say stuff (my native language is Spanish) is cute. Those were via texting.



And when we hanged out recently, she was, for example, making this little laugh and she would just sit there and make that laugh and look at me with that look on her face... Ay. OK.



Well, and I flirt with her a bit too, like saying things about her are cute and stuff... And a lot of close contact when were together.



Now, this has only been lately, coinciding with the time I told her I didn't feel she was leading me on and didn't think she liked me. I never told her I didn't like her, though. (because I kinda do)



So... do you think she is flirting with me because she likes flirting, or she is interested in me more than friends?How much does a girl flirt with a friend?
ok ah wel just try and get to kno her more then ask her whats uoHow much does a girl flirt with a friend?
well u just have to be confiden't and tell her u like her!!

DON';T GIVE UP!!!

keep going forward and don't look back!

be brave!





~Stephanie %26amp; Sierra!! :)
i'd say she likes u , i don't flirt with a guy if i don't like him so . :D and thnx for answerin' mine :) it helped alot
flirting is fine..i flirt with my best friend all the time and he doesn't mind because its harmless. when you need to worry is if she makes a move then say ';hey...no I'm sorry I'm not like that';.
I think she really likes you, but I'm not sure because she hasn't told you how she feels. Give it time and when it feels right ask her out.
Haha,

Let me put it this way.

We wouldn't flirt with guy friends if we don't like them like that.
I think she likes you !!

Also depends on the kind of girl she is...

All the best :)

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE !
Yeah she likes you, sounds great and that flirting stage is so much fun so enjoy it. Its all about the peek a boo, kind of is she isn't she that is the essence of flirting...how much can you tolerate before moving it to the next level?
Its like the same question...urggg!

Well, if she is 15 and hasnt even kissed anyone she probably wont. Drop it cuz shell end up being a 40 y/o virgin and youll be stuck waiting till you rot in the grave. Sorry, that was mean, hehe! Since she is 15 and isnt ';experienced'; with pretty much anything, maybe she is gay! LOL! Just kidding. Haha! She probably feels awkward though and doesnt know how to tell you. Just hang out with her more and eventually shell be comfortable with you. Dont just tell her you like her, give her time.

Hope that helped!!!!!! :D
let her touch your penis
you got one life man, go LIVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment