Sunday, November 21, 2010

How far can you flirt with a girl who has a boyfriend?

There is this girl I really like, but she has a boyfriend. But lately, she always texts me and talks to me online and in school and stuff. How much can I flirt till I am ';pushing the limit';How far can you flirt with a girl who has a boyfriend?
You Cant!!!

End Of....How far can you flirt with a girl who has a boyfriend?
my guy friends are very flirty and touchy feely, by boyfriend knows and doesn't like it but i wont let him pick a fight with them so they continue. i feel bad because they can get carried away but yeah i just wouldn't get to physically close if i were you...
Don't flirt. At all. If you do, it is every one of that boyfriend's buddies' responsibility to punch you repeatedly in the face when you are caught. Anything flirty is pushing the limit.
It seems like flirting at all would be a waste of your time. She's already taken. And if she'll flirt with other guys when she has a boyfriend, she probably isn't a keeper.
as far until he gets pissed enough that he will punch you in the face

No comments:

Post a Comment