Friday, November 19, 2010

What are things that you love whne a girl flirts with you?

i never really got the whole flirt thing. i always tohught of it as tacky and girls pushing themselves at guys, but i atleast wanna know how to. what the hottest thing a girl does when she flirts ?What are things that you love whne a girl flirts with you?
I think it is kind of cute when they are shy and i can make them blush!!!What are things that you love whne a girl flirts with you?
touch and her smile, 2 very simple things
i want nice giel with goole with personlaty
I love it when girls flirt back! I've even had straight girls do it as a way of thanking me for the compliment. I don't flirt with girls unless I'm fairly sure they're into girls too or that they'll at least take it as a compliment rather than freaking out.
well when i usually flirt with men, they seem to like it when i look directly into their eyes or causlly touch them on the shoulder when im speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment