Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girl Flirt?

I work with a girl who has a boyfriend but she always seems to want to talk with me or hang out with me. I only recently met her since I started working with her and have gone out and hanged out with her many times where she has invited me. There I met alot of her friends as I am new to the area. Also we text quite a bit and seems to really enjoy my company especially at work as she always invites me to come visit her at her office all the time. I find her so attractive but don't wanna make a move because she has a boyfriend and it could ruin our friendship/workplace friendship. Idea's to how she feels/what I should do? I am going out with her tomorrow night....?Girl Flirt?
i think she enjoys your company because she thinks your not expecting anything like sex from her just friendship, thats why she admires you, its a friend thing so don't go ruining it by making a move or you could end up wi no friends at all, and im sure her boyfriend will giv you a smack in the mouth if you did.Girl Flirt?
do a kiss test see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment