Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you flirt with girls you dont know that well?

There is a girl (wonder how many questions start like this) that has a locker near mine. To me, she is really sexy and I always check her out in the hallways. When she is talking to someone else, I'll purposely jump into the conversation just to get on her nerves. When I do, she seems partially interested to talk to me. Anybody got any ideas how to flirt with her even more, and maybe get her to like me? This seems hard to me considering I don't have any classes with her...How do you flirt with girls you dont know that well?
mayb if shes in one of ur classes ask her wht her last name is then say..cool thts a nice last name. then say what your last name is then startt hanging out a little and everyday when u come by her say hey and stuff thts wht my friend zach did to this one girlHow do you flirt with girls you dont know that well?
you could get her number and start texting her, maybe then you could ask her to go somewhere with you with a bunch of friends so it doesnt get awkward. you can talk to her in person about this too. just ask her what classes she has and just start a random convo

No comments:

Post a Comment