Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why does this girl flirt with me after she told me she just wanted to be ';friends';?

please read:



i liked this girl, we used to talk alot when i was in highschool and i hinted that i like her and so did she..(she used to feel my biceps since im built and all)..but she lead me on alot by teasing me and replying really late on msn. but after a while i asked her..and she said she only liked me as a friend ..(wtf is up with that) anyway..



now i didnt talk to her for 2-3 months cause now im in college and theres this other girl i like. so the highschool one messaged me th other day asking on how i was doing...and i accidently hinted i was partying with girls and so later whenever she was talking she was saying how funny i am..and asked me if i liked anyone in college( i said yes) and i told her about the one i liked....she said that ';oh thats nice';.... then she asks me if i ever had a girlfriend...and what she wants in a guy...and she was commenting on all of my bodybuilding pictures and asking me if she could turn on her webcam(she never did that before when i was chasing her like crazy).....also sent me some erotic techno songs.........so what is up with that..im confused when i liked her she said no..and now what th hell all of a suddenWhy does this girl flirt with me after she told me she just wanted to be ';friends';?
Sounds like she is playing games. She might be genuinely into you but you gave her a chance and you were shot down.



It sounds like a mind game though.

No comments:

Post a Comment