Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why would guys flirt with a girl that they know is not looking for it?

I wear a headscarf (i.e. I practise Islam) and I used to think this is even more obvious than wearing a ring to indicate that I really don't want to date, etc. But apparently it's not. Plus I try to do all the opposite things to those ';how to get guys!'; websites like not showing interest and all that but still I get all those random questions like ';do you have a boyfriend?'; ';are you in a relationship'; and all those flirtings ( it's not like I'm calling them flirting but a lot of times after I finish talking to a guy my friends (non-muslim) tell me they were flirting with me! And I freak out!) I mean if you were a guy wouldn't you flirt with girls that could be your potential dates? Why would you flirt with/ask out a girl who is obviously not interested? I'm really confused. I don't wanna make a guy feel bad about himself just b/c I don't wanna date anyone.(e.g. I told one guy I wasn't looking for a relationship and that I wished him to find a pretty girlfriend! Imagine how saying that felt!) So my question is that why would they flirt and ask these questions? Is it b/c they don't know I don't wanna date and what I thought was obvious is really not? To make it clear I'm not easy-going at all (everybody says that!) so that can't be a factor!



Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!Why would guys flirt with a girl that they know is not looking for it?
Forbidden fruit-and they are guys.It's what they think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment