Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How should a 14 year old girl flirt with a 16 year old boy?

this boy i like is 16 and im 14 and i think he likes me cause hes always mimicing me like when i sit down on the floor he sits down and if i stand up he stands up.and my little sister said that he was looking at me constantly.my little brother is on his little brothers basketball team so i see him some at practices but i dont know him that well.so question 1 is if we get to know each other better could he have a crush on me,and question 2 is how do i flirt with him, cause i have a feeling that it wouldnt work if i tried to put 8th grade moves on a sophmore in high school....How should a 14 year old girl flirt with a 16 year old boy?
Well... I would say he likes you and you just need to go start a conversation with him. My bf is 16 and I am 14. We were over at my cousins house and right when we met we fell in love. It was awesome but if I was you I would just be yourself and go talk to him about something random. Go ask him for his number or sit by him at your brothers practice. Good luck I no what ur going through!

No comments:

Post a Comment