Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is this girl flirting with me? is she a big flirt?

I sat next to this girl in my gov/econ class. She would always talk to me a lot. more than her friends in class. she would always want to share food with me in class. sometimes the teacher would give a lecture and she would still talk. the teacher would always tell her to stop talking. she laughed a lot. I wanted to go out with her to prom but was too shy. she said something like you know guys usually ask girls out. then one day I went with her to a school concert. she asked me who my girlfriend was and I kept on telling her nobody! but she would say is it her? she would always say hi to me when she walked through the hallways in school. she would sometimes get hyper when she was around me. she would always say how I was mean. She always tried to show off how smart she was in every class I had her with. yet what bothers me is that she had previous boyfriends(like 5). how do I know if she truly loves me or if this is a game?Is this girl flirting with me? is she a big flirt?
I think shes flirting with you in the sense she might like you, but i don't know if its ';truly love'; ...Is this girl flirting with me? is she a big flirt?
if you aren't even with her i don't think you can really expect her to ';love'; you. it does sound like she likes you though. so if you like her to ask her to do something. take it slow and see what happens.
Well first take love out of it. Dont get into that its far too soon. Second just ask her out, dont expect that it has to become a regular thing, just go out and see if yall have fun. 3rd who cares about her past relationships. Which ties into the fact that you should just be worried about havin fun right now, not no serious relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment