Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is that flirt?! (GIRLS ANSWER MOSTLY!)?

Today, I was outside with friends. Then I saw a cute girl, wearing something with straps that didn't cover her stomach and most of her chest (don't know how it is called!) and a very short skirt. (Some could call her a sl@t!!) Generally, a very hot and cute girl. She was far, and we stared at each other for some seconds. And here is the setting: where I was standing, there was a very narrow gap between me and a table. She was coming my way, and had to pass through the gap...And there she is, instead of going the other way, she squeezed between me and the table, rubbing the uncovered parts of her body against me, and then watching back (to see my reaction?)



Could that be a game she played? If yes, I am planning to talk to her next time, or ';repay'; with another ';game';!Is that flirt?! (GIRLS ANSWER MOSTLY!)?
Oh yeah, she was defiantly flirting.



Next time you see her, flirt back, but not too much so you are able to keep this 'game' going.



It will make it well worth it love.



Trust me. I'm a girl ... I've played that before%26lt;3Is that flirt?! (GIRLS ANSWER MOSTLY!)?
haha yeah she was flirting ;)
another game! more fun!
she was flirting, but it sounds like she's playing games with you...
Yep that would be flirting.

haha
lol definately
yea....she's definitely flirting with u.....
she was DEFENITLY flirting. for sure.
Yeah, she's flirting, but it could just be ';hey, wanna come home?'; if you know what I mean...
yeah, she was definitely playing with you.
she was flirting you... congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment