Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do a bisexual girl flirt with a straight girl?

okay, I'm a 6th grader. So, I was just wondering..



I have a crush on my best friend which is surely, truely, purely straight.

And I want to give her 'not so obvious' clues that I like her before telling her because I might freak her out.

What I am planning to do is ofcourse, flirt with her.

So , I was wondering..

how do you flirt with a straight girl?



note: before spring break, I told her I was bi and she said 'eww' and looked shocked. The day after that, she told me exactly this ';Okay, so last year I was a lesbian'; smiled, laughed and looked completely awkward then continued ';yes, i know!weird';.



I wish the note helped. :)

help me girls out there~!How do a bisexual girl flirt with a straight girl?
Well I would say, You don't! and continue to ramble on about why its a bad idea.



But because she claims she was gay, you might be in with a shot, the best thing to do is to find out what she did last year, try and remind her of being gay, then subtly lead her on, slowly flirting until she wants you ;)



Hope this helped and Good Luck xxxHow do a bisexual girl flirt with a straight girl?
Lol middle schoolers.
Dang so young to start flirting, anyways I don't think you should tell them about your being bisexual and all that because their minds aren't mature enough to understand it, that's why she said eww.



Anyways, good luck, I wouldn't know how to flirt with straight people because I don't. I don't waste my time hitting on straight people :(
you don't flirt with her she is clearly turned off by the idea of girls. Why would you want to put your friendship in trouble. Mark her off as unattainable and move on
just go grab her vah-ja-ja,,,,,,also, ******

No comments:

Post a Comment