Sunday, November 14, 2010

HOW CAN A SHY GIRL FLIRT/ GAIN CONFIDENCE?

So I've been pretty shy my whole life. I'm 13. I like this guy alot. So first of all, how can a shy girl flirt with a popular guy (whom I've never really talked to!!) second, how can a shy girl like myself, gain confidence so she can flirt?? Thanksss %26lt;3HOW CAN A SHY GIRL FLIRT/ GAIN CONFIDENCE?
kinda like me, but a guy and 15, so totally know what its like.HOW CAN A SHY GIRL FLIRT/ GAIN CONFIDENCE?
im shy too :)

unfortunately, there is only one way to gain confidence.

on the flirting part, try giving a smile or hold his gaze then turn away or somthing else along those lines.

finally, the hardest bit, saying hello and talking

sorry i cant tell u about some fantastic magic cure for shyness, the only thing u can do is take the plunge and hope for the best

good luck and i hope u find that he likes u too!
The best way to gain confidence is to have the upper hand by having a clue of what the other person is thinking.
  • website hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment